05/08/2014

Santorini!


As some of you may or may not know, I've just been to Santorini. It's THE most stunning and magical place I have ever been to and I'd highly recommend going to anyone!
Since I've been back a week now, been through the holiday and back to work blues, and thus thought it was only right to do a little post of some of my photos. :)



I was lucky enough to go with my bestest chummy - Sophie. This is us after climbing no-joke about 300 stairs in about 30C mid-day heat so we were rather sweaty but it was so worth it for the views!

The same day we'd taken a coach trip around the island for 44 Euros, which included 4 stop of places, including the famous Oia. It certainly didn't disappoint, not only were the views spectacular the food was out of this world, we had traditional souvlaki - so yummy!!




Now being back in England..reality has hit. Uni's coming up very fast and i'm no where near prepared, I have summer work, and new house essentials to stock up on - any excuse for a trip to Ikea hey!? ;)

Anyhoo, have any of you guys been to Santorini, or even have anywhere you reccomend for me to visit in the future??

Until next time...







1 comment :

  1. I would love to go to Santorini one day, it looks magical. I hope you had an amazing time :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks! Best wishes.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete