05/04/2015

Slogan Tees, and Puppies!

Happy Easter! 

This weather though!? Yes pleaase. Today has been the first day where I have really felt that summer is coming, it was lovely, even gave me a chance to crack out my new sunnies...and not have to wear a jacket, YAY! 


As mentioned in my previous post I picked up this slogan tee from Missguided. I've been on the hunt for one for a while now, a nice oversized one that doesn't drown me, and of course a good slogan that isn't cringey 
a la yolo, or love life. No thank you!
I came across this one last week on the Missguided website, and thought it was perfect. Monchrome, check. Oversized, check...and for £10, I could not say no.  I love the slogan too, Paris is always a good idea...Yes, yes it definitely is! 
I've paired it with black Topshops Jamie jeans and my New Look sliced booties. 


Again, I bought these shoes last week but this time via ASOS. I have noticed that ASOS have been really upping their shoe game, so when I spotted these and saw that they were New Look I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't 100% sure when I bought them, but once I tried them on I knew I'd made the right choice. I am a 5 and a half, which can be an absolute pain in the bottom, as a lot of the time a 5 is too tight and a 6 is way too big, but I have found that a New Look 5 always fits perfectly. So if you have the same trouble with shoes, take a gander in New Look


On to the puppies!!
 This is Dillon, he is 7 weeks old and a black Labrador. He's a big chunk, loves to sleep and play with his brother Dave. 


This is Dave, he's 10 weeks now..I think and a Border Terrier. He is mental, absolutely bonkers. He doesn't stop, ever! Which has earned him the nickname crazydave. He has so much sass already, him and Dillon have so much fun, I can't wait to see them grow together. 

How cute are they!?
All I want to do is cuddle them!

Til' next time.




16 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous! Plus, the puppies are adorable!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Im obsessed with them, I want them to be puppies forever! xx

      Delete
  2. They are so cute! Oh my god I can't even. Also, love your tee!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much, just want to take them everywhere with me! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. What adorable puppies - they're so cute! Been thinking about buying a pair of Jamie jeans for a while and they look great on you so may have to invest!

    http://keytomysparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they are a solid pair of jeans. The only problem I've found is that they faid in the wash but a bit of black dye soon solves that problem! xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely tee, you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tee and the puppies are sooo adorable!

    styleandchocolates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had some sunshine. In Germany the sun was shining, but it was freezing nonetheless.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, Hopefully you'll get some warmth soon! xx

      Delete
  7. The puppies are so cute! I'm a size 5 1/2, too...I know the struggle haha! Great post, I love your blog! xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the struggle is so real. haha! Thank you xx

      Delete
  8. omg the puppies are adorable!!
    Love your sunnies and t-shirt combo!
    xo,Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I know they are so cute, I want them to stay puppies forever!

      xx

      Delete