21/02/2016

A VERY WINDY WAKEFIELD




I've just got back from a few days visiting my bestie in Leeds. I got such a cool vibe from Leeds, everyone dresses cool, there is cool architecture and there are so many cool bars and restaurants - I can NOT believe I haven't been up earlier! 

I've had an interest in art and specifically sculpture for quite a while now so visiting the Hepworth art gallery whilst "up north" was a must! The building itself is incredible and the sculptures inside are pretty ace too, so I'd 100% recommend if you're ever in the Leeds area! 

Whist there I did a quick shoot with my friend for my uni work so I thought whilst I had such a cool background why not kill two birds with one stone! 

I recently bought these pants from ZARA, they're tailored ankle grazers which I think are perfect to be styled from slouchy to going out out.. I've had my eye on a pair on ASOS for a while so when I spotted these in ZARA I had to take the plunge! I think they would look so cool paired with a slouchy tee and a leather but because it was blimmin' freezing I had to wrap up warm, therefore I paired it with a simple grey jump and my ASOS faux shearling jacket and my NIKE trainers - Casual sunday attire!



No comments :

Post a Comment