27/03/2016

SPRING LOOK



Happy Easter everyone!
Sadly, my bank holiday weekend has less of the partying and more of the uni work..boooo.
I've got just under 3 weeks until I finish uni for good and I am SOOO excited but yet so nervous I have so much work to do and not a lot of time left to do it, hence the serious lack of activity on here and across my social media but don't fear i'll get back to the schedule once it's all over! buzzing..i'm over education now. 

I've pieced together a simple yet chic look, perfect for drinks with the girls or even a date. I am obsessed with shirts for spring and summer. This top is a BooHoo special, it's rather sheer so perfect to throw on for a warm summers day. I'm hoping to expand my shirt collection, can't go wrong with a white pressed shirt in my opinion they're just so effortlessly chic!
I've styled it with my favourite Zara ripped jeans and these Topshop studded heels. 

What's your go-to spring look?

Chloe xx


6 comments :

  1. great combination as denim and white are evergreen at all times ... it really rocking to wear white tops for girls with denims

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!! Drape Exclusive Bridal Sarees – Upto 44% Off from IndiaRush

    ReplyDelete
  3. A poem is about the happy new year.
    The poem is very simple and written in free flow style with very few metaphors or anecdotes attached.
    Plz visit:- happy new year 2018 image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for Sharing this article Awesome post People also like this information
    How To Use Google DNS Servers Visit here I really really appreciate this article

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget....
    For more…
    Bridal Lehenga Choli

    ReplyDelete


  6. Thanks for sharing this nice post awesome keep sharing
    Happy New Year messages for lovers


    ReplyDelete